Saturday, August 30, 2008

M a l a y s i a

continue...

What I've did back in Malaysia during winter break:

:- visit relatives
:- visit Ben's new house
:- learn cake baking from my cousin sister
:- went for vacation with my dear in Phuket Island
:- meet up with friends
:- accompany Mummy do some shopping
:- Mamak yum cha
:- Attend Sis's Prom Day
:- went to Look out point in Cheras with dear

Is that all I did during that three weeks break?
Yea!
Time passes very fast until I din realize that it is time for me to back to Adelaide.

*sigh~~



I had a lot of fun from the short vacation in Malaysia and Phuket Island.
Thanks dear for giving the Phuket Island as my 21st birthday present.
Thank you so much! it is very memorable.

I haven had a dinner at Jogoya which I've planned and promise someone to do so.
Dear, the promise will be carried out when I'm back in Malaysia at the end of 2008
=p
you gotta wait for me...hehehe

No comments: