Sunday, March 28, 2010

i miss everything

human..

isn't human will miss something only when we've missed something?
isn't human will miss someone only when we've lost someone?

hehe, i'm not sure whether it is a Yes for the above questions but...but i don't want to be human like this.

Yesterday we have been through the so called 'earth hour', i believe some of us might have some idea with regards to the issue of global warming. I do have a lil feelings on it actually.

After watching a video regarding on how will our earth be in the near 50 years or perhaps..20 years if we-human continue our ways of living, I don't know why, nothing appears in my head but i keep on missing people around me like my family, my love one, my friends and what i'm having now.

I'm worry too much i know haha..so ppl, relax, just start to love the earth, love your life and love ppl that is important to you, ppl you care about etc...

and for me, i want to tell them i love u guys, especially my dear, miss you terribly these few days although we've been together and went out here and there. After talk that night, i bet we know each other a lil deeper, you're doing your best to make me feel your love to me, i can feel it. don't get exhausted ya...and i'm trying not to be a super-thinker :)

i miss you a lot a lot and i hope this feeling of missing you appears greatly is not because i'm going to lost you. see...i'm thinking way too much again, bad attitude. CHANGE!!

peaceful in life

No comments: