Thursday, April 19, 2007

LunaBar

-LunaBar-

-Holiday-
This week is a holiday week.
To be more specific, its an Assignment week instead…cause we’ve lots of assignmentS due in May.
Its already the 3rd week of April, so if we don’t start from now, perhaps the song of “ohh ohh…u’re in trouble!!” is the best song for us in May…

However, its impossible for my schedule to be like this:
Monday – assignment
Tuesday – Assignment
Wednesday – assignment
Thursday –
Assignment
Friday – assignment
Saturday – Assignment
Sunday – assignment

Therefore, my schedule will looks like this:

Last Friday(1st day of holiday ) – birthday celebration
Saturday –
have lunch with buddies – Dinner with Family
Sunday – movie with kitten
Monday –
did some revision on FI subject…”only some!!”
Tuesday – online the whole day without doing any work =(
Wednesday –
chit chat with my girls and then LunaBar at night!!! Yoo hoo!!
Thursday –
blogging (as what I’m doing now) and promised myself to start a bit of FA2 assignment at night, hope I wont be procrastinate.
Friday – haven plan yet. (hope will end up with doing assignment~)

Back to the point [-Luna Bar-]
Since last year, we’ve been talking about this Bar and say want to have some drinks there, but it happens only yesterday...

Luna Bar was located at the roof top of Pan Global Building...I think it’s the building next to AmBank building *I think la…

Basically, the Environment there is Fantastic!!!
There’s a swimming pool, I really wanted to jump into it…
haha…but of course I didn’t !!!

A marvelous view of KLCC building just right in front us…
Its nice to have a glass of cocktail and start chit-chat there…and its suitable for couple too la…

I ordered [Long Island Ice Tea]
Bunny ordered [Sex on the Beach]
Rachel ordered [Flaming Lamborghini]
Krystal ordered [Tequila Sunrise]
SheauSong ordered
[Blue Lagoon]

*in my opinion, from the above choices (except Flaming Lamborghini caus i din taste it), Long Island Ice Tea and Blue Lagoon is nice, not to say the other 3 is not nice la…just dun suit me..

[And of coursE – we took lots of photoS ]
5Poks
krystal and rachel

as Rachel said - Forever 3

Mien and Sau

Rachel

Krystal

SauKuan



=Flaming Lamborghini=

=_='''


Krystal-Therese-Sheau Song




*cited from Mei Wen - [Toilets seem to be the best places to take pictures]








-end-

6 comments:

Vincent Chua said...

My friend,Luna Bar really a nice place ya...It is really a nice view ar...Somemore I like that place because it is really peaceful place,somemore when sometimes some wind blowing,the feeling really feel like in highlands....maybe someday will meet you there..ha...then you have to treat me cocktail wor...

LoRiS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweeite! haha.... so glad u had fun!

Saukuan said...

to Vincent Chua Chee Wai

haha..feel like familiar by saying ur name "Chua Chee Wai"
last time i always mention this name de le...hahaha

anyway, thnx for ur comment and ya...its a peaceful and windy place...
but there's a problem for girls la...
coz the wind keep blowing and it makes our hair style to turn into another style...haha

However..its really a nice place for couple especially...

hv a nice day~

Saukuan said...

to Loris...
tq girl...

=)

msn said...

Ah!
I caught you again!
you never call me go!
hah u know i love drinking!
you play my heart!
ngo oi ham sin!

.................

Saukuan said...

to Bernard boy...

oppss~
caught me AGAIN...
hahahaha

sry la boy...coz this time we plan to hv girls talk there...
u dont wish to become a girly Bernard "Bernie" rite...do u? hehheeee

Next time wont let u caught me again, sure ask u out...hahaha
and thnx for ur comment ya~
hv a nice day!