Thursday, April 24, 2008

he sounds tired...

yesterday my dad called me in the evening,


as usual,
he asked me whether i had my dinner yet,
whether i have drink a lot of water,
whether i'm happy studying here,

after i've answered him accordingly,

as usual,
he reminded me to eat whatever i like to,
reminded me to go everywhere as i like when i'm free, don't just study study and study,
he reminded me must be happy all the time,
drink as much water as i can,
especially drink a lot of water early in the morning,
*its his 'secret recipe' of keeping himself healthy.
Perhaps, i dun call it 'secret recipe' because he asked me to tell my friend to do so..
hahaha...he is just so cute.
and ya! all my friend or blog readers,
every morning, or once u first wake up in a day,
try to drink as much water as u can, (drink in one breath),
it is very good for excretion.

ok back to the point,
our conversations are more or less the same since many many years ago.
it sounds like very mechanized Q&A section between me and my dad.
hahaha...
but i truly know that there are a lot more he wanted to tell me.
and this is absolutely not a mechanized type of questions,
its all truly from his heart,
and he knows that he needs to concern and remind me from time to time.


every time he called me,
i would be very happy to hear his voice which is full of happiness and it is very cheering!!

but at times, he is trying to talk cheering but i can hear that he is tired.

whenever i ask him, 'dad, are u very busy these few days? are u tired?'
For sure he will say,
'no, not at all, as long as you all happy my tiredness will go away! so just promise me that you are healthy and happy ok?'


oh dad, i feel so sour when i can hear that you're tired but trying to act normal.

Promise me to take care of yourself ok?
and i promise you to quickly complete my study, and i'll do as you said, study as much as i can and do something that i like in the future,

dad, the thing that i would like to do in the future is to help you up with your business.
it was build up by you yourself with a pair of bare hand,
now brother is helping you and we know he is really helpful where he has taken over half of your burden,
I promise to you,
once i've graduated and after i've get ready into the company,
all of your burden will pass to me and brother ok?
and you and mummy can then travel around, enjoy your life to the fullest!

i'll give you two whatever you need when i'm able to do so.

what i want is just to see you two happy and healthy.

love both my dad and mum!!

still got half a year to graduation~
*hopefully =) Pray hard to god, no failure in subject pleaseeeee...



end.

No comments: