Tuesday, April 15, 2008

f r e e d o m

with regards to my blog's name...
~FREEDOM~


since the day of 13rd Feb 2008,
the moment when we step into the flight which heading to Adelaide...
i got lots of FREEDOM!!!





FREEDOM of staying up til late night...
(usually mum or dad will want me to sleep earlier =] )



FREEDOM to go anywhere as we like...
(usually back in malaysia, wherever i go e.g. clubbing, i must get permission from my mummy...)



FREEDOM to do anything i like...





People are looking forward to have lots of Freedom as what i'm having at the moment...


However,
too much of freedom will make me feel lonely though...







As i believe,
every person will be homesick once they've leave their family for any reason,
study or work...



Following the norm,
homesick will be stronger at the beginning of period,
and it'll decrease dramatically as time goes by...
it is because as time goes by, we're getting used to the new environment.



As i always think that i'm a weird person,
i don't really follow the norm behaviour...




I still remember,
i didn't cry for leaving malaysia when we're ready to say goodbye to our family, friends, and boyfriend...



Until we reach Adelaide, our new 'home'...
i'm still feeling ok...
while my jimuiz are all feel so down of homesick...

at that moment, i'm wondering...
why cant i just cry like how they do?

Of course my girls are not purposely make themselves to cry,
its just the feeling of homesick is too strong that made their tears to fall down...



At first, i was so excited to the new environment here.
new room, study table, new bed,
new campus, new lecturer, new tutor,
new people...

i've try my best to decorate my room as it feels more like a house...


Hence,
i was quite ok at the beginning of the moment we reach Adelaide...

at the moment,
i feel like i'm a bad daughter of my family...

feel like i've forget about them
and enjoy so much in Adelaide...




But things slowly changed...
i started to miss them so much,
i started to be quite emo at times...
i started to feel so strong of flying back to malaysia...
i started to count the day left of goin back to malaysia...
tears started to fall so easily whenever i think of them...




that's why i say i'm a weird person...
other people are starting to get rid of homesick but i'm starting to be homesick...





whatever it is, i really miss my family, my dear, my friends in malaysia...



1 comment:

babybluepico said...

so sad...

i miss u a lot too!...