Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thank you,

Thank you, (04-04-08)


Blur sk get surprise from her beloved jimuiz tonight…


Krystal and my birthday are very close to each other,

Krystal is on the 6th while I’m on the 8th of April…


Initially, we’re planning to give surprise to Krystal for her birthday…

and I told my girl (mien and pooi) that don buy anything for me, jz treat me one meal of Pan Cake I’m happy enough!!

Seriously I’m thinking that way because they’ve bought me perfume last year and we’re now in Aus, everything is so expensive.


We’ve planned so well…Pooi and Mien has been very san fu for planning the surprise…haha…

And it was success!! Krystal was unexpected about it…

(Krystal was so touch by it)








After we’ve surprised Krystal successfully,

I went back to my room…

I was really shocked when I saw they’ve put the present on my table…

It really surprised me…seriously…

I’m so so happy with it…really unexpected…

Tears are flowing in heart…


To be honest, initially I was thinking that the happiest present is to be

with them…

closely…


There are times, I really feel sorry to them and hate myself so much…

Most of the time, I’ll jz stay in the room, or seldom chit-chat with them,

It is because sometimes I’ll feel scare to voice out,

I scare will spoil their conversation…

I jz have that stupid feeling…

Sometimes I was like an insane person, talking to myself in the room...

keep asking why am I so weird?

Why cant I jz talk to them like how they talk to each other so happily and naturally…








Two day after (6-4-08) Krystal’s actually birthday,


Krystal and me have decided to treat them a meal…

And so Krystal has booked for the RiverSide buffet in Hyatt Hotel at 6pm.


We had a lot of fun that night, we eat, chat so nicely…

my girls told me that they know me since secondary school so they know very well that I’m behaving such a way that I don’t really talk much…


I’m so happy at the moment…because I feel so happy that my girls are so understanding and they din blame on me for not participate much with them sometimes…

I really appreciate those moment, really appreciated so much!!


After dinner, we have to face those hard work again…OB assignment!!!

It is very suffering whenever we deal with assignments…

but we’ve no choice but to do it…


And my girls has a special slogan for it…”die die get it done!!”

Hahaha…




Although the whole environment is so stressful…but at least…once in awhile, we can jz walk to other room and chit-chat for awhile…

There are times, we cook in the mid-night…hahaha…we cook rise or fry mee-hun in the middle of the night…


These moment are very precious…and memorable.



Girls…I feel so happy to have u all as my jimuiz…

And I think this is the best time for me to apologize to three of you…

truly from my heart…so sorry…

Sorry that sometimes I jz din realize if I’ve did something that might make u girls feel uneasy…


Sorry that sometimes I jz din join u girls much even we’re living so close to each other…


Sorry that I kept quiet when u girls are discussing something…maybe at that moment you girls need my response or opinion…


Sorry that… sorry for every mistake that I’ve made…I promise to u girls, if I’ve made it, I didn’t mean it…I really made it accidentally…


I know saying this will make u girls feel awkward too…but…please forgive me girl…

I need u all so much!!

Thanks for everything!!!

No comments: